středa 5. května 2010

Inspired.

I'm all over white colors right now, and loose styles. And cute flats and loads of books.Riiight. But then on the other hand the fruitiness of spring creeps into my wardrobe as well, it's all very mix and match ish. Like today for instance, I'm wearing my favorite Zara oversized leopardprint shawl and a tartan skulled handbag, sick. In other areas of my life, my hair has decided to go back to blonde (meaning that the black is wickedly washing out and I desperately NEED to go see my hairdresser, heeelp!). Am too Cruella for my own good, srsly. On a different note, I'm still looking for a nice cheaper version of these AMAZING Louboutin nude Mary-Janes. Love love love. Second to last how cute is this wedding photo?? Wowsa. And last but not least, my flat needs this cute whateveritis thingy. So cute right, and like uber rock'n'roll..

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat